Darkness reminds Us


I believe that the darkness reminds us where the light can be
All you have to do is really open your eyes to see
Every little corridor can be a blessing in disguise
Even in my heart I feel it wise
The light needs the darkness to remind us who we are
Whether near or far
Even in the toughest times I feel as though the darkness gives us a ray of hope
Not like we are hanging from a thin line of rope
The darkness reminds us that the light is just around the corner
It reminds us of who we once were
The light shines in giving us a ray of desire
It fills us up with balls of fire
Whether down or up I will always keep the faith in me
To let it out and be free
The darkness only gives me a chance to grow
Even when I'm low
It reminds me that not everything will turn out as planned
That the darkness and light go hand in hand



Comments