The Darkest Of Three- Anna Lynn's Story

   
 I wasn't just your average girl, and certainly not in this oh so not average world. I was different, I always knew I was. Even in the beginning I knew I wasn't like my family, I wasn't happy the way I was. My father and mother wanted me to be this god like woman who not only served but took orders from men and was theirs to please; when that just wasn't me it wasn't in my nature. I was the one they needed to worship they needed to please. From the time I was just a little girl the rules were always meant to be broken in my book. Growing up watching how my mother and father treated my younger sisters hurt and I always intervened. My father always thought my ways is foolish and whoreish, just because I didn't believe in his way of getting married.

    " Love? I never knew love nor did I want it. Love is just a secondhand emotion that gets people hurt. It can consume one and make them be someone they just aren't. I wanted to black out my heart, I didn't want to be tied down and worship someone who didn't even give a fuck about me really, it just wasn't in me. Of course I loved guys and of course I loved the chase no one could deny it from me, but I just wasn't your romantic type. I wanted torture I wanted a rush of fear. Maybe the fear that hurt me the most was losing someone that I wanted and needed. I didn't want someone to love me for me I wanted them to love me for the hate I had for them."

     The fear of being lost came from when I was just a teen; my father grew sick and tired of feeding into my ways and couldn't take the “Not so proper” girl. In my ways I would be flirty and sit on men’s laps, giggle in my own ways to get what I wanted and id get many things but never once did they ever get what they wanted from me, id sometimes come home with a slap here and there but I always knew how to handle men like that. The rush of beating them down to the ground gave me an immense pleasure that got me sexually aroused, I don’t know what it was but the blood had its fix on me. But it was only up to myself to help those sexual tendencies and no man laid a figure where I didn't allow.

    My father knew I would come home bloody nose and hit face and not once did he ask why or care all he cared about was why I wasn’t married already, and from the time he knew my evil ways he completely went off the deep end. He shunned me, took away the only things that kept me going. My sisters. The lost shattered me uncontrollably, those girls, Katerina and Kimberly were the only ones that had my love and I knew would never part from it but as soon as it was ripped from me the love in me died and I became who I knew I always was. Empty and Evil.

     I sought for a man they called Dario. I heard of their ways and their family secrets from travelers in town. A man once came even looking for them but no one knew of who they were. Those rumors only grew my infatuation with wanting to be different. I wanted to feel I wanted this numb feeling in me gone but with everything there comes a price and the price I would regret for the rest of my life.
I did after many days; find the one they call Dario. I begged, I pleaded even pledged my soul to him which id never do for any man, but he wouldn't budge he wanted something from me he wanted me to give up something that I held dear. He had his ways of finding out what it was that consumed me and within looking through my soul he found the ones that had my heart, my sisters and with a smirk upon his face let out a sigh and let his brother Marco decide whether keep me around or let me die.

     That was a decade ago to this day. I sat at the bar half bottle of whiskey already downed a lifeless bartender body lay bloody upon the counter, David his name was I thought. A sly smirk emerged from my lips as I took the bottle back to my lips. Every time I let the alcohol consume me it brought me back to the days of horror. I closed my eyes as I drank another and remembered that awful yet brilliant day I let my humanity be shut off. 
     
     Marco  did in fact change me and at the time I didn’t know what it meant to be changed, but once I a woke the pain hit me like a ton of bricks I screamed out not liking the life I choose and was set before me. All the pain I had done to people all the deaths I did and never told it was killing me but the thing that hit me most was my sisters my family, I had been gone for years and only knew of my sister being pregnant and the other growing up strong as my father still put them down. Dario saw in my eyes and soul what they meant to me and wanted them for himself the beauty that Katerina was engulfed him and something in my eyes told him she was his lifeline. I couldn't bare the thought of what he might do and the hunger in me was strong. I looked around as the sweet smell of something was beckoning for me and I had to taste it before I went to find my family.

     I stood up with just little strength my body could take. And grabbed hold of every which object I
could. I didn't know where I was, a dark old room in a dark cottage. I stumbled my way out as I closed my eyes to the sweet aroma of something that I couldn't understand. My tongue licked over my smirk as my lips grew shakenly wanting something needing it. A fang grew as I was so surprised a bit taken array from the tooth that grew and the other on the other side the same, I was frightened but the smell consumed me. With all my strength I ran but it was almost a flight with my feet and I don’t know how I did it but I had someone a small petite woman in the grip of my hand way above my own body as her feet dangled and she try to break free almost screaming but no one could hear it was just her and I in this cottage. My re glowing eyes couldn't help but keep an eye on the small cut upon her neck. I told her to shut up and as soon as I did she went quiet not even a mouse could hear. A laugh came out that I never knew I had in me. This evil thing in me aching to escape was finally coming forward.

     Within a split second the girls neck was upon my lips as the fangs dug deep. The blood oozed in my mouth down my throat and my eyes closed loving each drop a sexual feeling came back to me as it once did. The girls heart faded and faded until once more it was no more. I dropped the girl below my feet and laughed an evil laugh as I licked my lips and the fangs departed. I looked into a mirror that was shattered on the wall and fixed my hair. It was all coming to life the girl that I once was could no longer be pained or sickened I was a live, in a sense, to myself. But it hit me again like a ton of bricks. What of my family what will he do. Within a minute I was out the door and with so much speed I flew with vampire strength to my once called home.

     I hit a tree as the home before me was lite up in flames. I slip down the tree as all the emotions hit me. The once home was on fire before me all because of me or so I thought. The screams inside struck me like a cold knife right through my heart and I got up running with more strength, inside my family was all dead. I tried to cover my face as the flames and smoke grew more. My mother and father lay on the bed two puncture holes deep and blood drained. But I searched and searched calling out their names “KIMBERLY KATERINA?!?!” the cries echoed out as I tried to find them and couldn't not even their bodies could be found in the almost charred home. I couldn't stay I couldn't bare the thought it was me who did this and ran out of the house.

     I didn't care where I was running to or why but I felt a big thud of arms go around me as my eyes cried out, it was Marco trying to calm me. Telling me all these words that it wasn't my doing but I couldn't listen. The only words I heard was his sister in the background telling me I could just shut it off. Shut it off? Shut what off I couldn't understand. She came to me and slapped my face and I grew anger as my fangs extended looking at her. She said, “yes that’s it get angry. Shut it off shut your emotions off don’t feel this world be in ours” her words echoed in my head and that’s when I did it.

     The bottle was now gone in my hand as I reached for another underneath the counter. The waitresses’ lay against the cabinets as their lifeless bodies starred straight to me. A laugh escaped my lips as I popped the top of the next whiskey bottle. It wasn't that their dead lifeless bodies amused me, it was the fact I knew the life they had was nothing they were nothing to me. No one was these days. Except two. My sisters. Yes there quite alive and well, and alive in a sense where they too were frozen in immorality. But the only thing is I didn't care anymore. Love wasn't in my blood any longer it drained through the years of not knowing what had happened to them I may have acted like I cared but deep down this emptiness consumed me.

     I was dark, darker than anyone or anything. I liked the pain I inflicted in my victims and in the
men I slept with. I didn't ever fall and never once did I want to. They were just there to use me as I them. Love would only make me weak and my weakness could get me killed and the people who I did hold close even if I never said so. I carried the pain of losing my family over the choice I made long ago throughout the years and I knew if I gave in I would only risk getting them killed or the love if I ever did give in killed.

     I threw the bottle against the glass that starred upon me showing now a shattered image of my once self. This was the broken girl I knew. The dark consumed me. Through the years I must have killed thousands even hundreds of thousands, some for food some for play and some I just wanted the thrill and rush it gave to me. The blood was my fix whether I wanted to believe it or not. The excitement of being hated only gave me a rush that made me feel alive once more. This was the me I knew not the me that felt pity or love. This was the new me the love for hate me.

     With that I got up from the bar stool stepping over 4 couples I killed and fixed my self up. Fluffing my hair and grabbing my breasts straightening my bra picking up my jeans a bit and with that I walked out with the biggest grin upon my face. For this was now my time and my town. Mystic falls had another thing coming and this evil was only the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Anna Lynn Was here to Stay #ToBeContinued.



Comments