The Darkest of Three- Anna Lynn's Story Part Three


#TheDarkestOfThree

  
Prologue- I couldn't believe what I had gotten myself into, this just wasn't like me; but the feeling was over bearing and extremely unimaginable, but the fact was….I liked it; in fact I loved it. That love I once hated and never wanted, that love that I thought would consume me and get the people around me hurt or even worse killed, finally came into my soul. It was like a spark that ignited inside of me that I only thought imaginable in fairy tales and it wasn’t what I expected. I thought everything and everyone around me would fade but n fact it only made things better. Don’t get me wrong I still loved the danger and pain of it all but this time it was different. This time I let it in and let it consume me and I couldn’t nor did I want to fight it. I wanted it to take over me and just never let go. It made everything seem to be okay, and that my past was just that. My past. He made me see a future finally ahead.

     That’s what he did to me. He, my Mr. Knight, My Mr. Wonder, my Mr. Excitement and thrill, there was a kindness in his eyes that made me believe in him and he was the one that would make my world crumble into oblivion where my evil heart was now full love and hope. All the pain I once experience and made people feel didn’t latch on to my heart and take me down. Once I let him in, and turned my switch back on everything before just seemed to be a part of a nightmare that I created to black out my reality. But I’m getting ahead of myself. Let me tell you the story where it all changed, where I changed, where I took a cure that meant who I became in the end. And all his for as long as we both shall live.

   #Reality- The day I found Katerina everything changed. It was like a knife penetrating my once blackened heart. I thought I had lost her forever but there she stood a questioning tearful look in her eyes. “Kin’s is it really you? Can it really be you?” her demeanor was so unlike the girl I once knew and dreamt about for decades. These dreams came to me like images that she was still alive that gave me just a small hint of hope to try and hold on to with even this blackened heart.

    I stood there a blank expression, still a bit of a high on the blood I had just consumed just a few hours prior to our meeting. I tried to not let it back in the humanity was just about to give in and let me feel. It was itching to come out and just run and hug her and cry with her, but I knew if I let it back on even a slight faint I would risk myself feeling all the pain I put my victims through and risk wanting to give up I couldn’t give it up now, all my plans I had for the future even now maybe even with her in it I couldn’t let it go just for a risk that maybe, just maybe everything was going to be okay.  Instead I stood proud a little beat in my step as a hand went to my hips and a sly smirk fell upon my features, brushing a bit of hair out of my face with the free hand as I stepped forward trying not to be too into the emotions. “Yes that is my name depends who’s asking.”

     The tone in my voice had no emotion and I thought somehow Katerina  would be taken array by
how coy and non-family oriented I was being but instead she played my game and bounced it right back to me and this was the Katerina  I knew and loved from long ago, that’s when it finally caught me by surprise and I let it go, just not enough yet to bring back my emotions to a humanity type of figure instead it still gave me the chance to be there for her yet not be because I still didn’t have that one thing that brought it back together and mended the pieces. “Well dear sister I see you haven’t changed, good because I have much news of what’s happened and where I’ve been..” she takes a step and does the same with her hair brushing it back and giving me the slight smirk I gave to her. “You look a mess sister,” she grabbed my arm and locked it into hers and the touch gave me all the memories of us as children growing up all the happiness she gave me. “lets get you cleaned up and out of these awful clothes you think is in fashion.” I couldn’t help but laugh and she did the same it was like nothing had changed between us and all the pain I once felt losing her was gone. Yet so many questions had flowed through my mind like how she lived how she was here was she like me what was she doing now and then. So much went through and I couldn’t stop myself from asking about everything. She looked at me and just gave me one of her many come on now looks and gave in as we walked to her now happy home.

   Katerina had gone through so much that I was so baffled on even how it came, but when I told her where I had gone and who I had gone to it made sense perfectly why Dario choose her because he knew from my blood It was my sister to help him create an empire. Of course with her whit’s she knew how to escape anything and of course she got it from me, from the grasps of #Dario’s demise she found herself on the run. Our family, most dead except for her Kimberly and I which we never knew where each other had gone, but somehow our dreams kept us connected.

   It’s was in Katerina’s home I stayed and found out about the doppelgänger she had to the man she married and had three beautiful children with to the evil’s that still lurked to finally a cure that she had taken but found out there was another cure that would be out there for vampire’s who might want it. At the time I rolled my eyes because who cared about some cure when you could be beautiful and evil for an immense amount of time. Katerina did agree with me but her humanity was now on and her words were to always try and sway me in that direction.

  “Oh Katerina, Katerina it’s going to take a lot more than words to sway me, don’t get me wrong finding you has been the best thing for me, but you have a family you have love and kids * I shake my head and put up my hands* that’s not for me the whole love thing just doesn’t do it for me * I put a finger in my throat* “Come on you know me, im a dine and run kind of girl * a lick of my fang and lips comes upon my features as I close my eyes* “And my kind of guy will have to make me work and torture *I smirk* if love follows or is out there for me * shrugs* “may that arrow strike me down” * those words followed out of my mouth before I really thought about it all.

    Weeks had passed, even months as I stayed in Katerina’s home and played with the kids while she played house, but the staying in got under my skin. I wasn’t the type to just sit around and have things just fall in my lap I needed fun, a rush, excitement none of this house hold mumbo jumbo I wanted to be me, but Katerina’s heeds and warnings kept echoing in the back of my mind, “this place wasn’t like others, we have to keep our down low with the locals” I would always roll my eyes and make faces, I wasn’t one to get caught but I stayed so she would have a good home for her children to grow up in and not die over my stupidity, but tonight was different. Something, something kept edging me to go out to get it out of my system before I went ape shit crazy.

   I gathered myself up into something cute and sexy, for who knew what tonight would bring and I thought to myself, “who can’t have their play and eat at the same damn time. This girl” so I gathered myself up and put on my lucky leather boots and slick leather jacket putting my long brunette hair down as it flowed upon my back and grabbed my purse heading out the door before anyone or even myself would second guess myself going out. To this day I’m glad I didn't, to this day it was what changed my life for all eternity. It’s the day /he/ showed up and I haven’t looked back. His name was #Silas #ToBeContinued





Comments