The Darkest Of Three - Anna Lynn's Story Part Four

#TheDarkestOfThree – Part 4
“It’s the day /he/ showed up and I haven’t looked back. His name was #Silas”


   *It was just one of those days, I thought getting out of Katerina’s House would give me a chance to get back to my old devil cold hearted heart, but I was totally wrong.   I had gathered myself up into something cute and sexy, I put on my lucky leather boots and slick leather jacket putting my long brunette hair down as it flowed upon my back. My boots clicked and clacked against the bare side walk as I walked with a skip in my feet. The excitement ahead of me made the walk more of a thrill than anything. I walked from my sister’s home lighting a blunt as I popped my collar and blew the smoke in the air like I had no care in the world, letting the warnings go out of my head. The warnings from my dear sister worrying what I could do and how I could jeopardize her home, I could only laugh as I let loose the smoke from my lungs thinking about the warnings. It meant nothing to me but everything to her. I knew I was being selfish but I couldn't help it I needed the feeling of my old self back.

   I took another swig of the blunt as the smoke flowed off my tongue and in the air I couldn't help but think that there was something about smoking a blunt in the dead of night the moon above and the stars leading my way gave me this feeling that death was in the air and it would be by my hand. I had no control. I wanted the feed and the rush of someone’s heart in my hands as it beat and beat until the heart took its last breathe. My eyes closed as chills came over my body as I walked through town. The excitement filled my body like ecstasy.  

   I knew the one place I could go and it be filled with so many patrons that would give me a great hunting ground and feed off emotions in the air that gave me an advantage. The one place I stopped my first time in the day I found Katerina. It wasn't like they had a face to the crime anyway and I needed a crowed place so I went to the grille. This place would be crawling with anywhere from drunks to sluts to fights with junkies to fights with boys and their girls. It was perfect.

   I stepped up on the sidewalk next to the grille and put out the blunt against my boot as I leaned on the wall. A few on looking males whistle called me but I only rolled my eyes to them as I pushed them and walked between the, The men of course were taken back and said some words that only ignited my flare inside me and I looked over my shoulder my eyes glowing red. “I wouldn't tests my patience already assholes.” They took my warning and rushed back as their eyes grew of fear and
nodded gulping their throats. “Uh yes ma’am so sorry our bad.” “Good boys,” I turned to them my hands upon my hips as I strutted up to them and looked at each one compelling them with my power, “Now go home I don’t like your attitudes here tonight. And learn how to treat a woman.” I didn't know what it was about these boys but they just weren't my cup of tea tonight and I hated getting cat called. I had respect for myself and other women, even if I ate, as a child growing up I knew from my mother’s ways how woman should always be treated, so I had to do something with these little boys. I watched as they nodded, “ one more thing you won’t remember me after tonight just know that a women in your eyes should always be treated as a queen.”

   The boys turned and quickly ran down the steps and headed home. I started a slight smirk upon my face when I heard a gentleman’s voice in the rear of my presence. “ I don’t know how nor do I care how you did that ma’am but I've been trying all night to get those boys to head my warnings that they shouldn't be cat calling any woman. And you are most definitely correct that a woman should be treated like a queen but more a goddess in my eyes.” He tipped his hat and went inside. I don’t know what came over me but the voice gave me chills like no other and the smoothness in his voice crept up inside me like a fire that was ignited, not by violence but something else. I turned but before I could see the man that addressed me he was already gone inside. Something about him made me yearn for his taste. No one had ever done that nor did they like the way I treated someone who treated me bad. He didn't have fear in his voice when he smoothly spoke and sure as hell didn't flinch. This excited me. It made me feel something and I couldn't put a finger on to what it was I felt.

   I hurried myself inside looking from left to right. I couldn't put a finger on which man it was who
spoke to me. No one gave me a look like they knew it was me, they all just kept up with their conversations, and tonight it was poppin’ off. I took off my jacket and sat down at the bar as I gave my jacket to the bartender and compelled him to keep it for safe keeping as well as to give me an endless bottle supply tonight. I turned around as he nodded placing my elbows on the edge of the bar and crossed my long legs as my boots tapped against each other. The bartender poured me a couple large shots and left the bottle as he left to serve others, I turned myself around and took the shots and poured a few more. I took down the shots with ease and got a good buzz from the blunt now mixed with the shots.

   I took my ground as I stood straightening up and fixed my hair a bit as I moved myself to the dance floor. I had this eerie feeling I was being watched but I continued to scope my surroundings checking out the room. I didn't want just anyone and my mind was still on the man that spoke those words. I don’t know what it was that caught me but I just couldn't shake it and I just wanted him. So instead of just looking for just anyone to feed on, I decided to just let loose and be a party girl right now letting myself have fun before I created a massacre of disaster around me. Before I had to just run home, I wanted a night to be free and finally myself.

    The First man that came up asked for me to dance and I shook my head in a no thanks beat it motion, instead I found a group of girls and signaled for a waiter to come to me. I compelled the waiter to bring a round of shots so the girls and I could enjoy the night away.  The bartender obliged without question and with fast hast, he trotted over with a large tray full of shots and I took it from him. “Beat it kid I got this.” He nodded and left as I walked over to the girls and they were definitely welcoming as I gave each a shot. Not realizing a man was talking to the waiter about me.
  The man gave a $50 dollar bill to the waiter who had helped me for information about me. He didn't waist anytime and as the waiter talked the waiter couldn't remember how the tray got from the bar to him. This made the man more intrigued with who I was and wanted more and more. He crept into the shadows as he watched me. He sat alone drinking a few sips of a whiskey cup watching me take shots and dance sexy with the girls.

      It was hours by the time I came back to the bar and the girls were still going at the dancing. I had to catch my breath as I called for a shot from the bartender, trying to act drunk but I knew I wasn't. It took a lot for a vampire like myself and as old as I was, to get anywhere near close. The high came from the blood I drank. It gave me this lust that I couldn't help but take in like a high that was unbelievable. I waited for the bartender and I turned as I shook my ass a bit to the beat. The next thing I heard and felt was a presence next to me brush upon my shoulder as the same smooth voice soothingly yelled over to the bartender, “This princess asked for another drink, best not keep her waiting.”

      I turned my head to the man that had caught my attention from before. This time I got a good look at him and it was like this orb laid around his self. A special kind of feeling came over me. It hit me like a rock. The gentleman was wearing a white clean tank, some tight ass jeans that fit his figure like a god. His hair a golden brown and his eyes. Those eyes said it all. They were mesmerizing. I didn't know what was coming over me and I couldn't help but feel sick. Sick from what I couldn't tell and I had to take my leave. “Uh thanks but um…” I bit my lower lip and grabbed my jacket fast as I walked forward and in and out of people. I heard behind me the man asking me to wait. I had to get out of here something was breaking in me. Was it my humanity? Was I really feeling this. Love? With just a look, I couldn't understand all these emotions and with a fast beat in my step I vamped to the side ally exit and slammed the door behind me.

   I stood there hoping he didn't see where I went and leaned forward as I then paced a bit back and forth mumbling to myself. “What are you doing Anna, what the hell is this.” I bit my lip again as a tear fell from my pale white face and I leaned against the other side of the stone wall. Then his voice came again as he stood in front of me and with a simple touch I was frozen in place. He took his fingertips and wiped my face clean of the tear, “A beautiful Princess shouldn't be crying and certainly here alone.” I looked up into his eyes and I knew it right there. He was my humanity.

   “Sir I’m fine.” I After a long pause I let the words flow out of my mouth lying through my teeth. He right away shook his head and the other hand went to the other side of my cheek. “I don’t believe a word of that…miss?” his eyes questioned for my name and a cute eye brow wigged up as he questioned for my name and I couldn't help but smile. “It’s Anna, Anna Lynn” “such a beautiful name for a queen.” His smirk matched mine. I couldn't help but feel something in that moment and I moved out of his embrace and turned holding my shoulder. “You shouldn't be here, you can’t trust me you should just go whoever you are. I’m dangerous, it’s not safe “ My gaze was away from his eyes and face. “ I can’t do that Anna, you captured me. I’m not going to just leave and let you slip away without….” He said as it rolled off his lips. I turned as I laughed and tears fell more “Without what, to get in my pants.” I said angrily thinking he was like all the rest. Right away he stepped back then forward to me and his hands went to my cheeks through my hair and whispered, “I’m not like just any guy Anna. I wanted to take you for some coffee.” I couldn't help but look up and laugh. “You don’t even know me Mr.…” I trailed off “Its Silas, Silas Henderson. And I don’t care who or..” he trails and then states  “Or what you are, you’re going to coffee with me.” His demand took me by surprise and I was intrigued. I couldn't just say no now he pulled me in, that command was a rush and I simply looked into his eyes, “Now?” “Why not?” I nodded and took his arm as he held it out for mine and we walked out of the ally.

   That coffee set a trial of events that would only make me who I was today. And the rest would go down in history #ToBeContinued


Comments