The Darkest Of Three- Anna Lynn's Story Part Five

#Warning - Rated R for Mature Audiences- Explicit 


“That coffee set a trial of events that would only make me who I was today. And the rest would go down in history “

   *The night sky was just above us and the moon shinning down. It was like a light was shining out for our way and nothing else seemed to exist around us. The crowds and yelling, even a brawl with the smell of sweet blood couldn't take me away from this moment of being with him. Katrina warned me about the precautions to take in case it seemed too good to be true. Questions ran through my mind as I walked locked arm in arm with this mystery man, was he being true and not scared of me? Was he some hunter and I was about to fend for my life? Or was this really happening? Was this a dream, the moment that finally came that stopped me on my dime was here tonight? I had to be having a trip or something because how could I really get this lucky with this mystery man knowing what I was and not running away from me. I shook my head slightly and smiled up at him as his eyes were on me.

   We walked up the steps and went to the local bagel and coffee bar, but it was closed. I knew it, I knew he must have wanted something; he was just here to take me away for good. A rush ran through me as my heart sunk and I couldn't help but be upset and sad I wanted something more. How could I want something more when I was dark and evil inside? He stopped in our tracks and smirked as he looked down to me. “Well it seems we will have to grab that coffee at my place?” his eyes told a different story than I was concocting in my own brain and I couldn't help but give in and just nod all fast. I couldn't help but act like a little school girl with him and this was beyond who I was; I was never the girly girl and threw myself at boys. I was never one to be all googly eyed after a guy; I always had them on their knees groveling. I didn't know what was wrong with me and who I was becoming.

   He smiled at me slightly and took his hand to my cheek, “There’s nothing to be afraid of, and if there was it should be me running in which I’m not so believe me when I say this is real and you have truly captured me. No games no pain…” he trailed off and laughed “Well a different kind of pain in my book,” an eye brow raised as I questioned his words , it was like he knew exactly what I was thinking without me even having to say a word and I don’t know if that scared me more or made me want him more but all I could do was just stand there in his embrace as he leaned in whispering in my ear “I want to do bad things with you love. A little torture is my cup of tea.” His words only pierced my heart more. It was like he was opening me up in ways unimaginable and I wasn't scared in fact I was captured myself. And that’s when it hit me like a ton of bricks, he took my cheeks in his hand cupping my face and kissed me; and boy did he kiss me.

   In his embrace I felt my humanity switch just turn on like it was as easy as flipping it at the touch of a button, I felt his body move me into another ally up against a wall as the kiss got deeper and our tongues danced. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around his neck running my hands into his hair as the kiss grew more and more, my moans releasing in his mouth as the stone wall finally hit my back and I was buried into his embrace. I didn't feel any of the pain I thought I would I didn't recall any of my victims as I continued to let the humanity take over me. The only thing in that moment I felt was a flare ignited in my heart that was making me feel this love, this thing between us. I just met this guy and already I felt so much more than I had ever before.

     I felt him release a bit as my eyes opened and he hovered above me breathing heavily as he again smoothly talked. “Let’s definitely move this to my place and forget the coffee. Tell me miss pierce there’s no Mr. Petrova I need to be aware of? And how much pain can you take?” I couldn't help but laugh, “No Mr. Henderson who do you take me for I should be asking you if there’s a Mrs. Because a guy like you shouldn't be without a woman by his side, no there’s no Mr. and let’s just say I don’t have a limit or a safe word.” As my words rolled off my tongue I was seductive about it touching my index finger and nail under his chin my eyes saying fuck me here and now as my lips played along. This only made him want me more as he kissed me again this time in a more commanding fashion, his hand around my neck fiercely and I could tell with this kiss he wanted to take me here and now. I felt his other hand pick me up wrapping my legs around his waist as he moved walking. I didn't know where or care I just kept kissing him heavily my hands going up his shirt feeling his bare skin.  

   This wasn't like my normal sexual encounter. I would usually compel them to not say anything but do to what I told them to and I would usually kill them in the end. This was something different this was more of an arousal than wanting to kill. I felt him walk to a car as I heard the beep-beep sound of unlocking his car. He set me down against the car, and again with his soothingly voice, “Alright baby girl get in the car, its daddy’s turn to take over.”

     I couldn't help but melt at his demanding nature and nod, he opened his passenger side car door and walked fast around the car to the driver seat and got in putting the keys in the ignition. Myself I wanted him right then and there as my hand went to his crotch I could tell he wanted me but he softly said, “Let me make you feel like a princess lets continue this at my place.” I smirked and slyly answered back “Well if you get to treat me like a princess let me treat you like a king.” I watch as he questioned my remark as he put the car in gear and drove down the road and I didn't waste any time moving my hand into his crotch more. His face blushed red and I smirked, “Well Silas is someone blushing?” I laugh a bit and move down as he still drove and moved his self-back a bit for me to fit. I undid his jeans and pulled out his cock feeling it in my hands. I placed my tongue around his tip. 

    I couldn't help but smirk as I played a few pumping his dick in my hands as I spit a bit to make it easy for the hold pump motion. I heard a moan come from his lips as he tried to concentrate on the road. I placed my mouth fully over his dick as I went down not too rough but enough to get a reaction. I did this for several minutes taking my tongue twisting it around his shaft as he drove in and out turning down roads I didn't know where we were or how we had got there. My tongue moved in ways not many got to experience unless I let them in. I craved for his reaction more and more as I pumped and gagged a bit as I deep throat-ed his cock. My sucking getting harder as I wanted to taste him. I could tell he wanted more but he lifted me up and smiled, “Just wait, I don’t want to cum just yet let me please you.”

   His words echoed in my ears as I moved up and wiped the sides of my mouth. I didn't know if I was in reality or actually dreaming, this guy didn't want to cum just yet because he wanted to please me. This was a first in my years, and I’m not just any girl to sleep around but I have had my fair share. I watched as he straightened out his crotch to sit better and zipped up his pants. My first reaction had to be flowing in and out of my brain and I could tell he saw something, I didn't know if I was losing touch or if he was gay or if maybe he actually wanted to please me, but his words said it all, “Baby girl I would cum all over your face and mouth but I want to teach you what a real man does for his girl, and yes I’m calling you my girl now.” His demands only made me smirk as it rolled off his tongue and we came to a huge house out in the woods. It was beautiful like a fairy tale, and this still got to me how was it he wanted me how was it he brought out the best in me. I didn't need any man I was miss independent all throughout my years yet this man was so demanding it gave me this insanely idea that I had met my match. So I didn't argue when he called me his, in fact I wanted to be his everything and more. He did me one best thing I ever had in my life and switched on a light in me that I never knew existed until now, a light that didn't carry baggage with it either. The only thing as I got out of his car, which was on my mind, was him and him alone.

   I saw him get out slowly as my eyes fixated on him. I knew this felt right and looked right, but then the eerie feeling came over me. What if he didn't like who I really was, I wasn't just some normal girl. Nor was I even human. I was a vampire. I didn't know if he’d take one look at me and head for the heels or if we did anything and I told him who he was if he could even stick around. I was afraid of the loss and that’s when it came back like a full force of bricks. The fear. The loss. All the victims I took their faces their fear in me, the tears began to come. He took me into his arms and knew something was wrong and sway with me back and forth, “Shh don’t cry you are in my arms now you are safe from whatever it is.” His words were like a knife it wasn't me who was the one that should be safe it’s him who should be careful of me, I didn't want to hurt him I didn't want him to be afraid. He took my cheeks in his hands, “Whatever it is you can tell me,” The tears flowed as I looked up at him, and I couldn't shake it as I spoke the shakiness in my voice, “It’s you who should be afraid of me, it’s you that should run into your house lock it up and forget that you ever saw me.” I wasn't compelling him I couldn't something in me said I could trust him.

   He shook his face, not flinching or moving from my side. He wiped more tears as he even kissed my cheeks as tears fell. “I don’t care what you are, and somehow I know you won’t hurt me. I knew from the get go what I was getting into and I’m not about to run now. Now tell me, but it doesn't really matter, but to help you get it off your chest before we go any further. Do you want this? Do you want me? Because I sure as hell want you. Get whatever it is off your chest. I know you aren't just any other girl, and I know for a fact this isn't just gonna be a one night stand. Your mine and I yours. That’s the truth from me” his words just made me melt but I still was afraid to tell him. I moved from his embrace and paced back and forth for a moment and leaned on the door with one hand facing him. “Okay I’ll tell you but I warned you. Well maybe I’ll just show you” his eye brow went up and I laugh and sighed as I came close and extended my fangs.

   I was never as scared as I was in this very moment in my whole life. In fact giving a guy head while he drove didn't even scare me with getting caught that gave me a rush, but this. Opening up to a stranger, but a stranger I felt so close to. I had never felt this close to anyone in my whole life, not even my own family. We had our danger sides and that’s what got us to stay as one unit, but this. This put the icing on the cake ready for my funeral type of scared. I never just opened up to anyone and surely never told a mere human my secret but something about him pulled me in like fire to a match.

   He just stood there, his expression never changed and he didn't even back away instead he brought his thumb tip to my fang and felt the tooth and point and touched my cheek gently then kissing me again. “Nothing about you is scary and this makes you even more beautiful than I thought before.” He whispered on my lips as his eyes and mine were closed. My cheeks flushed as I retracted them back. “Now I don’t care about the past Miss Pierce what matters is the future. And the future with me.” I bit my bottom lip as I sway like a cute little girl in a candy store and smiled. His forever really meant forever in my eyes. This changed everything for how I felt before about being as dark as I once was. This changed even my future plans. I wanted that cure that Katerina once spoke for but that was way in my thoughts, right now what really mattered is being with him. “You are the only one I've really shown my true self to.” He kept his hand on my cheek as he leaned his head on mine. “Baby girl I will be the last you ever have to.” He took my hand intertwining my fingertips with his and took me forward toward the house. “Now come we have much time to get to know more and more about each other.” His eyes dart from down to up “And I have much exploring to do.” I giggled a bit as we stepped up on his porch.

    As he took out his keys and unlocked his door I couldn't help but keep staring at him finally just taking in his whole demeanor. The demanding voice and the way he felt just made me want every inch of him and explore every piece. I must have been staring for a long time that I started day dreaming when I heard his voice, “Baby girl, I’m right here come explore me.” He must have known my thoughts and I walked forward but stopped dead in my tracks. He had to invite me in, I was frozen as I stood at the edge of the door. “Oh, oh my bad” he held out his hands “Come in Anna, my home is now yours.” This was unbelievable how much he trusted me but it was like my own fairy tale coming true with a twist of pain involved. I closed my eyes tight as I walked over the edge and sighed as I smiled walking in welcomed. “Now,” he pulled me to him and pushed me into the wall next to the stair case as he slammed the door behind me and held my hands above my head “It’s my turn to explore.”

   I blushed as he kissed me hard and bite my lower lip. The pain made it even more of a play than
anything to me. He kept my hands above my head hard as he demanded “Don’t move, or I get to punish” it was like my very own fifty shades but none of that simple minded game, it was the real rough deal. He smirked as he took a tie off the stair rail and tied my eyes shut. I almost hesitated as he stated, “Don’t move.” He commanded as he kissed down my neck and on my breasts that peaked through my tight shirt. His lips trailed down my shirt biting a bite through my shirt as I moved slightly at the feel he gave me, and he moaned a demand like to not move any more. He bent down more as his hands trailed running down my sides. His lips went to my stomach and he moved my shirt up a bit to lick and kiss my stomach. It tickled a bit but I didn't move. He then moved his hand to my jeans as he slowly teasingly opened my button upon the top of the jeans and undid my belt. He slipped down the jeans slightly as his tongue ran over my pelvis and he laughed a bit at the way I shuttered a bit moving my legs a bit. “Mmm someone is aching for me are they?” his voice was like a song in my head playing over and over again.

    He took his strong gentle touch and unzipped my leather boots slowly taking the time to let me hear the unzipping of the boots as the leather made that specific leather sound as he scrunched it up at my heal and took it off so seductively slow it made goosebumps come up my body and the hair stand right up. He did the same with the other foot and slowly stood up taking my boots to the closet under the stairs and set them nicely in. he then walked back bare feet his self as I couldn't hear the clank of his shoes any longer. The tie so secure only the sounds could help me see what was ahead. He then took off his white shirt and tossed it right above my head as it landed on the stair well and took my hands above my head and slowly had me feel from his lips as he kissed my fingertips down to his neck. He then moved my hands slowly even though I just wanted to rip my hands out of his grip and grab ahold of him so hard but I waited patiently. He took my hands down his rock hard abs and had me feel each crease. “Feel the way my body feels baby girl, read me. See me through the darkness. Because even the dark leads to the light.” His words and poetry made me melt as I nodded and felt each crease down to his stomach and he had me place my hands to my side. “Now stay here for just a moment.” I nodded slowly as he moved close whispering on my lips. “I’ll be right back.” He then softly touched my lips with his as he moved back and into the kitchen.

   Silas moved his way around with ease grabbing a few things here and there, an ice bucket full of ice and some wine with wine glasses and walked back as I stood there still listening with each little step he moved. He made me have chills as he took his lips to my ear and whispered, “Come with me.” He took my hand in his gentle touch and moved me around as I walked with only my laced black underwear on and my tight top with the tie over my face. “Now watch each step listen to my movement’s princess and follow me, trust me.” I nodded as I had complete trust in his every word and moved my feet to each step slowly and holding on to his grip. He took each step with ease and love to help me move up each step each time he ran his hand behind my back to make sure I didn't fall.

   We reached the top of the stairs and he set down the glasses and wine on the table next to the stairs and the bucket of ice. He slowly moved his body next to mine and moved his hands to my waist. “What do you want daddy to touch next.” His voice filled my ears with bliss as I bite down on my lip and pointed to my shirt. He smirked “At your command princess.” He then slowly moved his hands to my waist and rubbed my sides with his thumbs and lifted my shirt moving it above my head and set it over the railing atop the stairs. And he stood there and smiled slightly, “mmm mine.” His lips moved and kissed my neck as his other hand moved to my back and un-clipped my black laced bra. I couldn't help but turn bright red. No one had ever felt me like he did and make me feel so weak in my knees. His lips moved into my neck and bit me playfully as I couldn't help but giggle slightly and I felt him smirk as I giggled. He moved his fingertips to my shoulders moving them to slowly take off my bra revealing my plump breasts.

   I stood there in front of him almost fully naked as he then picked up the glasses, wine and bucked moving my hands back intertwined in his fingertips as he walked to a bedroom where h didn't bother to flip on a light, the moonlight shinned bright enough for a perfect setting he then set the bucket down and glasses popping the wine bottle and pouring the wine slowly in and taking my hand to come closer. “Drink baby girl, and don’t worry it’s just wine.” I laughed as he took the glass to my lips and drank each drop and he poured himself a glass drinking it right down. He then took me close to him as he backed up to the bed and with each passing moment my heart fluttered. He couldn't help but just look at all of me and smile himself. He took his hand to my cheek again as he took off the tie and let me take a look at him. My cheeks flushed even more as he stood there and moved his hands to his jeans.

 
  I watched with eagerness as he moved his hands between his body and his boxers moving down his jeans and boxers at the same time he moved his feet with ease out of his clothes tossing them on a chair as he was still low on the ground and he went to his knees as his lips found their way to my hips and kissed me slow and hard. He moved his fingertips down to the side of my laced underwear and moved it down as his lips found their way to my pelvis and his smirk almost killed me making me go weak as his eyes starred into mine sticking out his tongue and moving it to me.

    That is what sealed the fate. I wrote in my journal, That night was the most amazing experience of my whole life and I have been alive for a long time. He opened my eyes in so many unusual ways that made me go weak in my knees. I couldn't spoil our time so much so I gave you a tad bit of what that night had in store for us. Today we are going strong and my humanity switch was still on, but today wasn't just any other day. Today was the day I would find a cure and make our forever a true beginning for I would be his girl for all his human life and I would be human alongside him. Until then I won’t spoil too much more for you. #ToBeContinued




Comments