Blame


You Say I’m the one mostly at blame

When Nothings ever changed its all been the same

I’m the one suffering with a broken heart

Thinking that maybe some time would help us from becoming further apart

Betrayal at its finest hour

Thinking that you have all the power

I’m bleeding in the middle of no where

Broken into a million pieces

I say stay, you say no

I look back at yesterday and want to let it all go

We all believe in love, we all believe in fairytales but is it really out there to find

Or does it come undone and all unwind

Life keeps reminding me that there’s always where I will fall

Whether it be flat on the ground or a solid brick wall

I look down at the scars, knicks and, bruises

All knowing that’s what’s said and done ceases to cause any lose as long as one chooses

I know I can pick myself up no matter what or where I am because of what’s inside of me

I choose to let it be free

Free from all the hate I felt once and hold on to a love I held dear

I chose to hold on and feel, letting go of all of my fear

I fought for someone I believed in, As well as believing in myself

For the truth lies beneath in a mountain of wealth


Knowing someone’s true self is worth it ten times over


Comments