Road To Recovery- A Vampire's Fight Within- Part Three


#RoadToRecovery – A Vampire’s Fight Within
  *breathing in his sweet scent I closed my eyes the aroma had me beaconing for him but something me said not to touch him. He never did wrong by me in fact something inside me told me I was in love with him. But the honey smell just kept playing over all over in my head as I was standing so close to him breathing in his scent. I opened my eyes as he still just stood there. His expression was full of disgust and hurt more of a look that he couldn’t understand how I could end up like this, and a look of confusion alongside a look of car. A care I couldn’t understand how could he care? Care for me after all this. It was as if he wanted to cure me or help me out of this I couldn’t do it I wouldn’t allow it I had to keep going and make everyone pay who hurt me. Hurt him. Hurt everyone around us. But his eyes they pleaded in mine to stop and look around us. As if he wanted me to really see. But he just stood there trying to find the words to say*
 “I mean come on; * throwing my hands up as I let out a laugh as evil as could be as I twirled a bit looking around not giving a fuck in the world* The little bitches had it in for them *poking his chest hard with my nail* you can’t say you would not have done the same thing if you were in my shoes. The way they pranced around this town like they owned us all, I wasn’t going to stand it anymore the bullied us ,” I stood back as I ran my hand through my hair as my nails trickled down my edges and I rolled my blush hues towards #Him.
I was getting over his stares, by this time it was getting in a fury and I wasn’t about to stick around and explain myself any further. I had better things to do more people to kill. More epic parties to plan. Giving a low huff escaping my lips as a tint of red flourished my cheeks getting antsy from his statue and behavior I brushed my shoulder against his as I stepped down the stairs walking away from him and the situation and with one strong grip I felt his large palm take my arm pulling me back to him and held me tight I knew I must have struck a nerve and a smirk trickled across my brims as I looked up at him my eyes glowing vibrant blue now with a tint of red and I looked back down from his hands to his face. “I would not tempt myself in this state if I were you, let go if you know what’s good for you darling. We are done here and I’m done talking while you just stand there starring. I am stronger and I wouldn’t even think twice about killing you in the state I am are we copasetic here or do I need to spell it out to you” The cold words came out hitting him right into the chest like a knife as they slipped out of my plump red lips  and I didn’t care.  I had my humanity off it wasn’t the real me talking so at this point killing people close to me didn’t faze me I knew after I would regret it all but right now I could care less who I hurt what I did or what was going to happen next.
He still wasn’t budging as he stepped down pushing his body against mine as he stood in front of me. I didn’t understand what he was doing and my bluish eyes widened. Was he that crazy to test my patience I was not joking about killing him, At this point my anger was running a thin line between him and I . Before I could even make a move his lips was on mine. His warm lips always tasted sweet like candy and I couldn’t help but start to remember the memories we had together. His lips synced into mine as his hands cupped my face gripped me making me stay in one spot. He didn’t flinch at the dried blood on my body nor did he freight about my fangs instead he just kept kissing me. I gave in a bit closing my eyes but I couldn’t just give in that easy it was too easy. I pushed him off crazy. “What on earth do you think you’re doing? You can’t just expect my humanity to come back on with just a dumb K…” *He grabbed my face again scrounging my face.* “Just Shut up Cassidy.” * was the last words before his lips met mine again and his jaw moved into mine as I moaned into his lips syncing more closely. His fingers traced my face softly brushing hair behind my ears holding tight close to me. All of me and him came full force back and that’s when a jolt hit me.
   It was like an insane electrifying wave that released inside me and my humanity was somehow turned back on. With humanity came a flood of emotions. With emotions tears and pain. I was in his
arms as I fell into him. “shhh shhh Cassidy you’re okay you’re okay now” *his words were soothing and his grip on me was comforting not letting me go as I fell into his arms. He picked me up taking my legs into his strong masculine grip and whispered, “Baby girl wrap your arms around me and close your eyes I don’t want you seeing anything promise do not open them under any circumstance. I will take you out of here I have my car outside we will get you cleaned up and this place cleaned up.” I nodded as I did what he said as tears fell profusely like a faucet that I couldn’t control and couldn’t turn off. The rain just kept coming. “Shh let it out baby girl ill save you I’ll take you away from here okay.” His words echoed throughout my ears as he picked me up and   I heard each foot step down the stairs in the puddles of wet. I knew it was blood but he made me promise not to open. I gripped his neck as my head leaned on his shoulder and chest almost wanting to just sleep. He crept the door open to the front of the manner and I could hear whispers as he was talking to someone but I was more concentrating on my emotions and the pain I caused the faces I was seeing the hurt I inflected on each person I killed to even worry who he was speaking to, he placed me in the front seat. “Don’t open baby girl I don’t want you seeing yourself we will get you to my place and get you cleaned up.” *I nodded and before I heard the door close to the car I felt his muscled body go across from me and buckle me in. I said in a cracked voice “Would it be such a bad thing if I fly out a window in a car accident, “ *Laughing at my own joke he came up to my lips kissing my softly touching my cheek and chin tracing my lips with his thumb. “For me I would lose you.” His sweet cuteness was giving an overload as I blushed; my eyes still closed as I smiled and sat back and heard the car door close.
*it took only a half hour to get to his home, the whole time he had his music as loud as he could for me so I couldn’t concentrate on the pain and voices that haunted my fears of my humanity. His hand always rubbing mine as if to comfort the pain away. But the pain couldn’t just be gone. The horrors I inflicted on each person played over and over. He couldn’t understand he couldn’t begin to comprehend what I was going through my mind was in a whirlwind. I almost wanted to shut it all back off. It seemed the best route but also a coward’s way out. It was the way I got here in the first place I didn’t want to feel the pain I didn’t want to remember the pain and here I was again but ten times worse over with more blood on my hands. Literally.
I heard the car door slam as I jumped from the sound. I have never been this childish or even scared before in my life. I was in the dark about all of this but the pain the souls all were bringing me to life and waking me up in a nightmare that I couldn’t get out of. But he was there to save me and I could feel a light shining though. His hand touched mine brushing it softly as he unbuckled my seat belt and brushed his lips on my neck and ear nibbling smiling against my skin as I blushed, “ ok baby girl I’m going to carry you in now.” I nodded as I took hold of me and I held on to him tight “ Keep your eyes closed for me.”
I felt him walk a few feet and bounce me a bit as he got his keys from his jean pocket and unlock his door. “I am allowing you in my home now Kinsley.” I nodded as he walked in with me in his grip and I closed my eyes even harder as I held him tight and he hit the door to close with the back of his foot, he walked up stairs with me still holding tight as he went to his room and placed me on his bed softly. “Alright love I want you to stay here I am going to run a bath for you and get you some clothes don’t open your eyes yet.” I nodded as he quickly left my presence and I heard the water running feeling already the steam come from the master bathroom and I already had goosebumps running from my arms up my spine as I shivered a bit.
As I kept my eyes closed I heard him quickly go from room from room and a few times stumble mumbling as I giggled and brought my hand to my plump lips trying not to let out a large laugh and he came in front of me finally chuckling “Oh am I that funny Baby Girl?” “Oh on the contrary I was just yanno yawning.* I smiled blushing pretending to yawn bringing my head up in his direction hearing his voice. “I’m sure.” He said as I could feel his eyes roll “Don’t roll your eyes” “How do you do that?” “Do what?” “See without seeing” “I told you I am gifted” He chuckled and took my hands softly bringing me up. “Alright baby girl its time let’s get you washed up.”
  I trusted him completely I knew he was only there to help me recover. “Okay do you trust me Baby Girl?” “With all I am you gave me back my life tonight” He chuckled a bit and smiled I could feel his stare already and his sly smirk “Alright I am going to undress you and take you clothes and throw them out when I do get in and don’t think about any of what you see, do you understand? You were yourself you aren’t that woman.” “But I am…” “No you aren’t you hear me” He took my chin and softly brought up my chin and kissed me softly tracing my chin and cheek kissing down my neck and whispering “You hear me you aren’t.” “I understand” I smiled giggling as he started to unbutton one by one kissing my neck “You are enjoying this way too much aren’t you?” “Damn right I am Baby Girl”
He didn’t stop there slowly taking his fingers down my v neck as he smiled. Laughing a bit. “Alright ill stop.” I blushed red “Is your mind clear now?” “Well it’s definitely not clear but I’m not thinking of anything else but you.” “Mission accomplished.” He whispered slowly backing up “Now I’m going to take off all your clothes and you just concentrate on my touch and that’s all.” “Alright” he chuckled a bit as I was red “No not sexual any more love but if you want to think that at least your thinking that way.” I punched him softly as he groaned laughing taking off my shirt as I was in my bra ad he moved to removing my heels and jeans. “I will let you removed you .” he coughed clearing his throat as I could hear he was now stumbling in thought at my beauty now. “Someone blushing?” I laughed as I opened my eyes now looking in the mirror and seeing the dry blood all over my body as he threw down my bloodied clothes in his room and ran over “No please don’t look.” “You know what no it is fine this is who I am, I am a hybrid a vampire werewolf witch and I need to come to the conclusion I am not perfect I can lose control like this anyone can and you need to see me like this you need to see what your getting involved with. “
I looked down as I didn’t see the memories of the pain or fear in fact that was gone I was more ashamed now of what I had become. He came over lifting my chin and whipped my tear falling “I love you for all of who you are the whole package the good the bad and the pms days. “laughing I laughed too at his comment being all bloody he kissed me “Now ..”* clearing his throat* “um go ahead and get undressed and get into that hot bath I’ll be in to help clean you up after I throw away these clothes and get you some of my shirts. “ I smile as I nod and as he is walking away I start to remove but stop and yell out “hey babe.” He stopped as he was walking across from the bathroom door and looked at me “yea baby girl?” “thank you” I smiled and he smiled back “No need” he rushed out as I got undressed completely hopping in the bath.
After an hour of getting pampered and laughing reminiscing and his wine and splashing I got out of the bath all cleaned not an ounce of blood anywhere on me or my hair. I wrapped up in his shirt and walked over to his bed as I got in and cuddled close to him. “Just close your eyes baby girl. Get through tonight and we can accomplish anything. Try and sleep I will be right here.” He kissed my forehead as he wrapped his arms around me and I put my arm around his muscular body closing my eyes..

That’s when the nightmares began

#ToBeContinued

Comments