The Darkest of Three- Mini Its Always Been You- Part Three


#ItsAlwaysBeenYou- Part Three- Seeing is believing

It was another one of those days and I was so giddy I couldn’t help it. I had a bounce in my step. My sister Katherine couldn’t even look at me she just made faces and rolled her eyes at the passion filled light that I filled in a room. I couldn’t help but have this light around me and a smile that lite up whenever I thought of him. His eyes, his smile.

I gathered myself as I grabbed my pen and paper and my blanket as I took my hair and tied it up in a knot and walked to the window putting the blanket over around my shoulders. My sister was already out the door and my mother had already put my kids to bed. I couldn’t help but have a smile from ear to ear as the fall was just settling in and the crisp air was tugging at my features.

The sun was just setting as I watched the birds fly out beyond the horizon and the moon was just peeking through the trees. The stars had this effect on me lately that I couldn’t explain, it was like they consumed me with their radiance.  I sat back on my window sill as I looked up and took my pen to my mouth chewing on the end as my plump brims rounded the pen top and blushed profusely looking up not even realizing. My mind was on him.

The way he smiled, the way he laughed it was like you had to see him to believe it. How did I of all girls get so lucky? In the entire universe in all the planets we landed here in this place in time and here he was and here I was destined to find each other. Was it fate was it a pull of passion that burned us both to bring us together to one desire? I couldn’t put my finger on it.

I opened my diary and smiled as I saw his face and I couldn’t help but just turn a bright red with the wind blowing my loose hairs across my fair skin and taking my spirit along with it. My heart was soring and this love wasn’t like any love I have ever experience before. And I have had my share of love before. I bite my pen once more and took it to the paper as I started to write it all out.
It had been months since I actually just let it all out. I couldn’t help but not be here and write, he had this way with me where my thoughts my mind my skills were with him not on a piece of paper but tonight I finally had some time to get it all out and finally give you an idea just of how this man is.

Dearest Diary,
The sky is yours the sun is yours, the moon the stars my heart my soul my mind my body my spirit take it all. , there is no need to complicate it all he owns the essence of me. I’m his and only his. I could say so much and words couldn’t express exactly how I felt here and now. No one knows, at least not to the point you would think so. I stay up nights thinking of him. I day dream of him. He has this way with you that even when you talk to him you wanna just nod and shut up because you don’t wanna stumble words and mess up and goof up but see that’s the brilliance of it all. With him you can be goofy you can be silly you can be you. And fuck the rest. He makes me feel alive. More alive than I ever thought possible. And I am literally dead. A vampire is not of the living and as a hybrid we have this gift but me I'm also a witch so i'm way over the supernatural business.
He makes it look like magic himself. I am never confused with him I was always used and abused before. Left in the dust by past lovers in fact one even at the altar, and one with two kids. Man diary I’d say I have a pretty tragic track record with men, I never thought anyone could open my heart again and it was unexpected. *I took my pen up as I started to laugh putting it back down to the paper* but he he was different, yes I was trying again with a human and I could get hurt in the end if he grows old and I stay young but honestly it didn’t matter at this point he was wort it every drop of me was his. I didn’t care about myself he was all that mattered.
 Sure there were men before and don’t for a second get to think they didn’t have a place in my life or that they didn’t impact me. My kids definitely have a big impact from one of those fools and they are my pride and joy and I wouldn’t ever change it for a minute of having them in my life, he on the other hand disappeared and came back from time to time and he just didn’t get that doing that to a person has impacts and breaks people. I may be supernatural as was he but that doesn’t give him a right to just up and leave at any whim and come back 40 50 80 years later I may be old but I do not wait for any man. The second being left at the alter actually gave birth to my firm. He was human as well and maybe he wasn’t ready for responsibility or didn’t like the fact I had a family already or maybe he didn’t like I had enemies the fact was he left me on our wedding day and that gave me a huge insight not only on people but on myself and who I could become.  So even though both were heart breaks in the end I still came out on top.
   My point I am getting at is I never stopped believing and believing is seeing. With my boyfriend now he inspires me to be the best I can be for not only myself but for everyone around me. He doesn’t see my supernatural element being a flaw or a handicap but an inspiration because I help people. He took the time to actually get to know the real me and didn’t just say hop in bed and lets fuck. He gave me a chance at a real life and a life I have a reason to be a part of.
   I can be myself with him I don’t have to hide who I am or what I do or who I can become. It’s easy with him. I don’t have to change anything about my life or style to fit around what he sees to fit his life instead we fit each other. And diary that is the best feeling in the world. I’m not afraid of life or living anymore. I’m not afraid of anything
  Love always
     Anna Lynn


*With that entry I couldn’t help but breathe in heavy and close my eyes and take in the nights air that was sweeping in the window sill. The air breathed around me like magic and danced through my hair and skin giving me goosebumps. Chills ran down my spine as I shook a bit and open my eyes to see a shooting star run right across my window. I knew it had to be fate, destiny. It was magical and unbelievable.
      He was racing through my thoughts I couldn’t contain this feeling this feeling that had me down to my core and right there I knew what it was. True love. The purest of pure. I couldn’t help but smile and blow a kiss out the window as I hopped up and took the blanket over my shoulders. I wrapped the diary tight with the binding and placed the pen on the table next to the book. I opened my bed side as I shut off the light and cuddled close into him as he slept I couldn’t help but smile and drift away into his embrace. My true King.

#ToBeContinued 

Comments