Chapter 12- R-Rated, do not read if minor - Self Love- Remi's Story

****Warning this solo is a little, R Rated****


I was alone, no one was home. My mom had my son again taking him on some African Safari adventure; I shook my head as I set the bottle of whiskey down with a half glass full of more whiskey than ice as I thought to myself that boy definitely was having the time of his life at only three. I felt it was the best, especially being around everything going on here and it was only fair.

I tried keeping my mind off everything that had happened, from entertaining guests with meetings to my job and not having just one minute alone with myself; even taking it upon myself to enjoy some dates here and there with a few very nice gentlemen that each put me first above anything and that felt nice; but what I wanted in each I couldn’t help myself  wanting in each date was for long term and I couldn’t help but feel lonely when I came home alone.

I wasn’t the type to just have sex right then, right there. There had to be connection and a spark some chemistry anything to want it to go further, but then again as I drank the glass of whiskey a girl had needs, needs that whether it was one of them or even myself had to fulfill.

Did you know touching yourself doesn't have to always be about sexual gratification. Even if you don't climax, the time you dedicate towards getting back in touch with yourself in this intimate way is really beneficial. You'll come away feeling relaxed, calm, centered, and with a little glow to your cheeks if you're lucky!

And masturbation doesn’t have to be something to fear or to feel embarrassed of, I laughed a little as I thought about it, If we all had more self-love, we'd be doing more deep breaths in and slow breaths out and positively altering the way we thought about things. I learned that from @MadisonKellyRP when I purchased the self-care from her shop #BadHabits

I stopped and looked up at the mirror, my make up was slightly messy from the tears of all the thoughts that seemed to overcome me. My hair was wrapped up in a bun. I looked down as I found the music player and sound system remote. I picked it up turning on music to drown out the world.

I looked back up as I took the pin out of my hair, my long locks slowly moving down to my neck, I took the pin down my blouse from the crease in my neck as I slowly moved it down undoing my blouse, whispering “a girl has needs.”

The lights were dim in my room, the balcony doors were open facing toward the ocean, I could hear the waves crashing as I closed my eyes, taking in a few deep breathes. I opened my eyes as I slowly watched myself in the mirror, this girl in front of me was broken down. From everything in the past weeks, it sent shocks through me just trying to let it go.

I slowly moved my hands out of the silk blouse I was wearing now standing in the front of the mirror with just my blonde hair over my shoulders, my black lace bra, that I took my fingertips overexposing the lace that rippled under my tips.

I was in my short black shirt with long black stockings upon my legs as the skirt moved in the wind. Wearing all my expensive jewelry, my gold Rolex, my diamond ring my mother gave me for my birthday, some diamond earrings and a nice gold heart shaped necklace dangled upon my pale white skin upon my neck. I trailed my fingers down the necklace as I held the heart in my tips at the end. I moved it back and forth as I looked at myself. First taking each earring out, then my rolex putting it on the vanity table, continuing up my arm I take my fingertips to the back of my neck and remove my necklace, then my ring putting it all laid out in front of me. Then opening the drawers moving a few silk outfits for the night and finding it. My rabbit. Something I hadn’t used in a while, tonight I needed to find myself again, to find the love within me.

I took it out placing it on the drawers looking back at myself still in the black laced bra and my skirt. I turned around putting my heel to my ottoman as I took my fingertips to the straps as I moved it over my ankle undoing the hook, letting it open as I removed my first heal, taking my soft hands up my leg, my nails feeling like tiny triggers against the skin as my hairs flickered across my skin revealing goosebumps as I took my fingertips to my thigh feeling the thigh high stockings as I move my hands gracefully around my thigh moving my thumb between the skin and the stocking as I slowing moved it down my leg taking it off gracefully throwing it on the floor.

I put my bare foot to the floor, feeling the carpet between my toes as I closed my eyes and smiled biting my inner cheek then my bottom lip. Looking down I then brought the other foot back up as I moved my hands down to the heel throwing my heel to the floor, doing the same gesture removing my stockings, both my hands felt down my bare naked skin now as I threw the second to the floor.

I turned around as I looked myself in the mirror again as the music played, I swayed my body a bit dancing to my own beat as I closed my eyes. Taking my hands to the inner breast of my lace bra moving it down the curves of my body as I swayed my hips and took my thumb to my skirt slowly moving it from my hips to my thighs slowly moving it down my legs as I jiggle my way out of it, letting the skirt hit the floor.

I took my bare feet out of the skirt, as the skirt laid on just the top of one of my feet, I kicked it off to the right of me. Looking up as I moved my hair to behind my shoulders to get a good look at myself. I was there, standing looking at my lace black bra still on, with my lace thong to match. My head tipped a little as I studied myself my right hand going down my neck to my chest slowly under the right breast of the bra and down my abed chest to my thong letting my hand slip to my thigh and away as I moved both hands to the clip of my bra, swaying a bit in my hips closing my eyes as I felt the music in my heart and soul humming a bit.

I took my fingers to the claps of my bra, and with one swift move of my left hand the lace bra unclasped and I took my right hand to my shoulder strap as I turned my head toward the shoulder strap as I moved it slowly down my shoulder to my elbow as I moved my hand out of the strap, then turning my head toward the other strap as I moved it slowly down, now holding with both arms the loose bra in my grip as I looked up, with my glossed over blue hues I took my bra down my arms as I opened them and it fell to the floor, now looking at my bare plump naked breasts, slowly moving my right hand to over my right naked breast as I go to my nipple tip, chuckling as I feel my nipple piercing, I rolled my eyes laughing slightly thinking of the dare I had at 18 to get it done on both sides.

I took the nipple rubbing it softly as I smiled taking my tip of my fingers down my abed chest to my lace that trickled around the thong, moving my fingers to my side and around my ass as I let it out a bit then finally moving it down to the floor.

Standing there naked I moved toward the drawers, taking the rabbit. I didn’t need lube because, as I chuckled to myself I knew it wouldn’t be needed. Moving to the balcony doors, it was rather hot in here, my skin already feeling the humidity in the air, opened it more to let the ocean air illuminate the room. Then turning off the lights, to a dark room. I set the rabbit on the bed, opening my bedside drawer to the left of the bed and took out a few candles. Placing one on each tableside near the bed, then a few on the drawers in front of my bed. Lighting each one as the candlelight now was the only thing in the room, finally going to my master room door locking it to have no one just barge in, not like anyone would anyways, the staff was already off for the night and it was just me, myself and I.

 I slide on the silk sheets feeling the cold silk beneath my grip as I closed my eyes and turned over getting settled in on the bed, closing my eyes as I took my fingertips upon my nipples again moving down my stomach to my newly shaved private area, and moved my fingers first to my clit feeling my other piercing, another thing I did very young, but the sensation it gave me was more intense than not having one there at all, as I held my eyes closed, moving in a circular motion to get me going.

Self-love would help me and this overwhelming stress that illuminated over me constantly for the last week, if I wasn’t having sex at random like the past party days, this was the route to take to just relieve everything in my soul, and come out to a new me in the end.

I moved my hand up around my shoulder on the sheets as the creased within my movements, my head turned as my left hand was moving around my clit, I grabbed the rabbit. As I trailed it from my lips, my lips curled into a smirk as I moved the tip of the rabbit around my nipples, making my nipples grow hard. The piercings dangled there upon my skin.

I then moved the rabbit down my stomach to my clit, turning on the vibration as I moaned slightly closing my eyes, taking the rabbit to my pussy lips the anticipation of it penetrating me was making my hair trickle across my skin, as goosebumps flared up and I slowly moved it in, the music was blaring as I closed my eyes concentrating, moving my right leg up as I moved it in, pushing another button.

Now the thing about a rabbit vibrator, the rabbit vibrator is the most well-known sex toy for women and is totally deserving of this designation, but it's only that amazing if you're using it properly. There are specific rabbit dildo techniques that will transform your personal pleasure playtime into a super explosive highly orgasmic experience. I moved the rabbit in the right position, slowly letting out a breath as I moved it.

The combination of external and internal vibration is known as “dual stimulation” and as I remembered I started moving it in and out, as it vibrated its bunny ear like hit my clitoris,

The ears are truly the hallmark as it took to my clitoris in a way that was like no other toy. The further I inserted the dildo shaft, the harder the ears will pinch my clit as moans streamed out of my small body.

The placement of the motor, embedded within the gel only a few millimeters below where my clit lied gave me full on feeling that rattled my soul from the tip of my toes to the top of my head, you could feel each vibration the body.  The vibration positioning transfers a great amount of power, especially since each side of my magic button is squeezed between the ears.

I inserted the dildo a little further and pressed the bunny's nose and head on the clitoris. This offered a totally different sensation than the previous method. The ears teased the clitoral hood above, and the nose is firm enough that made my whole-body squirm

I wanted full penetration and to give way to my bodies pleasure as I moved it, so to maximize orgasmic potential, I shoved the dildo shaft in as far as it will go and let the curvature of the bunny body rest against the curvature of my pubis. The shape of the rabbit sex toy followed the shape of my body, like 2 pieces of a puzzle fitting perfectly together once again.

I could feel my orgasm taking over, as I got carried away with the pace of the dildo in my hand, I couldn’t control myself as I moved my legs one and then the other, the silk sheets giving me the right movement beneath me, my sweat going down my face as my lips opened and my eyes closed to the deep penetration.

I couldn’t take it as I felt my body explode, squirting out over the dildo as I moaned deeply out, still in the same motion. The waves hit the rocks below my window, and I could only smile as it was just like the waves, my juices flowing over the dildo. A pure rush of excitement running over me, breathing in and out in a deep moan. Slowing down as the orgasm took hold making my whole-body shake, as I ran my fingers through my hair finally stopping as I moved the vibrator out and collapsing on the bed.

I finally laid there in my own puddle, as my chest went up and down with my deep breathes, it was an unforgettable moment in my moments of worthiness. #End

 


Comments