Chapter 15- The other side of the story, from my partners Side- Zagan and Remi- Remi's Story

                                                              -The other side of the story, from my partners Side-

We Roleplay on Twitter, so to give an insight of the stories Remi has, this is the other side

Remi: @RemiToTheRyan

Storyline with @UntamedWeirdo– Character “ Zagan Knight”

Zagan Knight- Background Solo: Written by @UntamedWeirdo


Also known as:

•Zagan Rogue•

(Demon Identity)

•Demon/Werewolf Hybrid

•Alpha

•Pack: Dark Nights Pack

•Daddy to Taytum and Willow

                {Back Story}

•Heres a little back story before Zagan was born.•

 

In Zagan’s family, they haven’t always been a werewolf/demon hybrid. Zagan’s Mother, Zara was a Werewolf. Daughter of the Alpha. His father, Sytry or Sitri, was a demon. He was a great prince of hell. Often depicted as a leopard with the wings of a griffin. He had sixty legions of demons under his command. When he was summoned it was usually to make men and women fall in love. He could even reveal secrets.

But Sytry met Zara one day on earth in the woods and immediatelyell in love with her. It was against his father wishes, and feelings as a demon king. Sytry’s father was called, Zépar. He was often depicted as a warrior in red. He was almost like my father in some ways. Zépar when summoned would also help people fall in love but his giftalso came with a cost. Although he could make the woman or man of your dreams fall in love with you. She may not be able to carry your children. Or he could become barren. The only reason Sytry was born was because Zépar needed an heir to his throne.

Zépar at times regrethaving Sytry be born. Because he was different then himself. He didn’t want to cause mass destruction and pain in people’s lives although he was a demon. Sytry was the prince of demons soon to be king.

 

Just days before Sytry was supposed to be sworn in as king he took hishuman form and went up to earth. He had never known what earth and humans were truly about. The only thing he had ever known was the bad people who went to hell.

On earth a Demon can take two different forms. Either the form made for him in hell, or the human form. Sytrychose the human form, he wanted to blend in and not stick out and raise suspicions.

But not raising suspicion can be hard when a man is naked in the woods. In hell there is no need for clothes, as you mainly take the shape of what you’re depicted as.

So you could quite imagine the sure shock my mother could have been feeling from when she found a naked man in the middle of the woods, who she could sense was not a werewolf.

She could tell there was something different about him but could never place what it was. In her eyes Sytry was curious, and happy. It seemed as if this man had never seen the light of day. Which was true because he hadn’t in twenty-one years of his life.

She would always describe the first time she saw him as kind of magical. He was weirdly glowing, and smiling, and every little thing seemed to excite him. From the dirt to the grass to the trees, the leaves that would fall. To the sounds and the smells. She said you could almost describe it as a kids first time in a candy shop and the child got to pick out anything he or she wanted.

The only reason they truly came face to face was because as my mother, Zara, was leaving she stepped on a twig on the ground and as soon as she turned around the man was gone. But as she turned back around to leave, she came face to face with the man she had been watching.

She said he had looked at her and stared at her with such intensity and confusion. Almost as if he was trying to figure out what she was. Which was true. There truly weren’t a lot of women in hell. Only when one was made to be a wife, or child barrer and nothing more. He had never been introduced to a woman before let alone seen a woman.

I remember my father explaining what he saw when he first looked at her.

He explains it as she was something new to him, like a beautiful shiny diamond. She was new and it interested him even more. He said in certain areas in the woods her skin seemed like it could glow from being sun-kissed. Her eyes were a light chocolate brown that he would get lost in. He said she was the most interesting and beautiful thing he had ever seen. Although he had been summoned on multiple occasions it was always dark and he could never really see people. He knew the voices of women. What they sounded like and he never knew one could be so beautiful.

 

Of course though Zépar had gone to find his son. It had taken a few days to locate his son. My mother had taken him back to the pack house, and introduced him to her father and alpha at the time, Silas. He of course didn’t approve of him being a demon and anywhere near his daughter. But after seeing the capabilities Sytry had, to help people fall in love and even promote pregnancy with couples who couldn’t produce their own. He finally began to like Sytry and allowed him to be able to talk to his daughter. But when Zépar arrived, he was furious with his son. He threatened him with infertility and to make it so my mother couldn’t bare children of her own.

As the next Alpha in line she needed to be able to have children. To be able to have a heir for the throne. But it was hard because even with just the few days Zara and Sytry had been able to spend together they had already fallen in love. They were destined to be together.

Sytry had nearly broke down. Knowing that if he went back to hell, he would have to run the demons.He would never be able to see Zara again. Sytry had asked for one more night on earth. If he was gonna have to spend the rest of eternity in hell, then he wanted one more night.

 

Zépar granted that last day and Sytry and Zara had done the only thing they thought they could do. To be able to make it so Sytry could stay on Earth. They had sex. Time after time again. They needed it to work. They needed the pregnancy to happen. Being a demon does have its perks pregnancy doesn’t take long at all. It’s not the usual nine months that it takes for humans. Demon sperm works fast, and demon babies grow fast. So by morning they would know the outcome.

Just by pure luck my mother became pregnant. Sytry knew that if he had a child here on earth that Zépar would let him stay, because that child would be the next heir to the Demon throne. Then two months later I came out. Zagan Rogue. Other known as in the human world. Zagan Knight. The next heir to the Demon Throne. The Prince.

 

•Continued Back Story•

 

*I grew up like most other kids, mom and dad in the home. But my life was a little different. I lived with my mom, Zara and my dad, Sytry at the pack house. At the age of three my parents had finished building their house, so they could live away from the rest of the pack. Have privacy. But for the first time since I was born, my grandfather, Zepar came. When I first met him he was intimidating. He was huge and towered of me. Not once did the man smile. All he did was have me my title.

 

I was going to be Zagan. The next king and president of hell. The first hybrid Werewolf/Demon of the time. I was to be dipicted in hell at first as a Bull with Griffin Wings and then as a man. I would make men clever and witty. Be able to turn water into wine, blood into oil and oil into water, and blood into oil or water. I would rule the underworld of Demons and the werewolf world above ground on earth. That I would become one of the strongest beings to walk the earth.

 

I experienced hell once at the age of three. My grandfather took me there. It is not the mostpleasant place for a toddler. But unlike my father, I would rule the demon underworld. When needed I would go down to hell and be in charge. But most of my time would remain on earth.

 

I only saw my grandfather once every few years. He is still kind of a stranger till this dayHe shows up to give me hell, and drag me down once every few years, and it’s almost the time for him to arrive again. It never fails, for him to show up on the exact day, and exact month, three years apart every time. The only thing that was different was the time.

There was one year when my grandfather showed up, I was probably nine, he dragged me down to hell. I had been shown some horrific stuff, with people being tortured in hell, and watching people in an omniscient kind of way. My grandfather showing me people being murdered andall the graphics. It was terrifying at that age to see that people could be so violent and horrifying. For a long time I stopped smiling. I didn’t know people could be so cruel in the world. I had lived a good life. My parents always took care of me. My grandfather accepted me but only in terms of power. He knew I could grew up and become powerful, more powerful than him, he wanted me to exceed that standard. It seems so far that I have.

 

But although I run my parents pack now, I still treat them like my parents did. I give them respect and they respect me. Since then I have also become the king and ruler of the demons. One thing with demons is most of the time you cannot treat them with respect. They will take advantage of you if you let them.

 

You have to be mean and firm with them. Or they won’t look at you as a leader. They’ll look at you like your a toy, and then it’s game on. But that was about three years ago. My grandfather looks after everything unless something comes up, I only go down once out of every three years.

 

I’m now twenty-four years old. I live in my own house farther away from the pack house than my parents. I like my privacy. I also have a house towards town, off the property, in case I need a little get away. But I also have my own area in the pack house. After long days in the office sometimes I just crash at the pack house. It really just depends on the day and the time. My parents never had anymore kids after me. They didn’t want my grandfather to go after anymore of their kids. It was bad enough he went after me. I was glad they didn’t have anymore children. After witnessing things for myself, I wouldn’twant anyone else to witness such a thing.

 

But Zagan had one very big secret. He was going to protect with all his life. No one knew about it, except his mother and father and his Beta and third in command.

 

It’s something that could never get out. No one could know. No one would know, as long as he had a say.

 

•Part 3• The secret.

 

*Three years ago, Zagan had met a girl. She was so sweet, and caring. Zagan had thought that maybe she was the one. The one he could spend the rest of his life with. But after a few months of them dating, Zagan’s grandfather Zepar arrived at his normal day and month. Timing was a little off. But it always was. Zepar didn’t believe in love. He only wanted my father Sytry so he could have an heir to his throne.

But he never received it, because Zepar was furious that he left hell and fell in love with my mother, they had me, and I was to be the new heir of the throne. A few years before, Zepar named me the king. I took over the throne, but I stay on earth for the most part because I also have a pack to run. When my grandfather showed up, he was furious seeing me with her.

I told him that Icouldn’t go down to hell, I wanted to stay on earth and be around her, to be able to connect with her, to mentally prepare myself to tell her about myself, what I am.

But before I could, Zepar did. He had no remorse. He wanted me, and he wanted me to focus on hell and growing stronger everyday also for the pack.

 

After he told her she was terrified of what I was, she instantly wanted nothing to do with me. I was angry at my grandfather, Zepar. I told him to go back to hell, and even fought with him.

 

She had left in a hurry and I eventually tried to go to town and see her, explain to her, but she wouldn’t speak to me. She slammed the door in my face and told me she hated me. Made me leave. So I left and never returned.

 

Never saw her again, then two months later there was a knock on my door, as I opened my door, there was no one, the only thing there was, was a scent. Her scent, she had been there and was gone now. Till a faint cry rang in his ears, his face instantly moving in the direction from where he heard the sound, and as he looked down, he came face to face with two little baby girls. There was a note beside them as I had leaned down and grabbed it. It was an envelope with my name on it, he opened it, and pulled out the letter, and began reading,

 

“Dear Zagan,

 

These are your daughters. They don’t have names yet. I am sorry I never told you that I was pregnant, but I found out after your grandfather that day told me about you. I didn’t want to leave them, and it broke my heart, but I don’t know the slightest thing about your world...

 

I figured they would be better with you. I won’t be back, I can’t be apart of your world. Just the slightest thought of it, terrifies me. I can’t handle it. The pregnancy with them only lasted about two months and I’m sure that’s probably because of what you are.

 

I’m sorry, Zagan. But they’re your responsibility now. Take care of our girls.

 

-Sadie”

 

After finishing the note, I sat down in the doorway. I had no idea how to raise a child. Let alone two of them that are girls. The first person I had called was my mother, she would know what to do. She would have answers.

 

After I had carefully picked up the basket they had been sitting in, I had carried it inside the house and set it down on the table in the kitchen. I waited till my mother showed up, just staring at the two little babies in front of me.

 

As soon as my mom arrived she instantly came into the kitchen feeling a connection. Her eyes instantly went from me to the basket as she walked over and looked in the basket. He eyes went wide and she looked at me, I had no words and just handed her the letter.

 

I waited for her to finish reading, and watched her facial expression. A giant smile was plastered on her face as she looked down at the two girls. Instantly she picked one up.

 

“I have grand babies!”

 

She said happily, I was terrified and she noticed that. After she fed the girls and had them sleeping, she went through everything. From feeding to sleeping, to diapers, to baths. Everything, she went over everything.

 

“I will always be one call away, don’t be afraid to call me.”

 

I wanted to be independent but I knew I had no experience with kids. It was extremely hard. Being a new father.

 

But here we are two years later, almost three, the girls were doing great. Their names were Taytum Lee Knight, and Willow Lee Knight. They are inseparable. They’re the best of friends, but each other is all they know.

 

I wanted to protect them. Protect them from my grandfather, Zepar. He could never knew they were even a thing he could know they were alive. With the help of my mother and father and my beta, no one has ever known of them. If they were out and about with my Beta they were “his kids”. But that wasn’t often.

 

I didn’t want my grandfather, Zepar finding out about them. He would take them and bring them to hell, he would want to make them see the darkness, and the cruel crazy world. I had experienced it and I don’t want that for them. They’re pure and have hearts of gold. I wasn’t going to let anyone change that. Not now, not ever.

 

I would never let anyone hurt them. Never.

 

They would always know happiness.

 

Solo Date with @RemiToTheRyan

 

*It has been a long time since Zagan had a free night. But it wasn’t gonna be very fun. His Beta and Third in command were after him to go out to the bar. The bar was not Zagan’s scene. He could care less about being around drunk people who, were just grinding against each other to feel something. The boys promised it would just be a night of drinking. But Zagan also knew that wasn’t true.

They were ladies men, they would flirt and have one nights stands all the time. Zagan had, had his fair share of one night stands but it gets old fast. His buddies on the other hand didn’t care and just wanted a good time. Yeah, Zagan might flirt sometimes but there is no harm in flirting. The club was only about ten minutes away, the guys wanted to leave after it opened so they could “make an entrance”. Zagan rolled his eyes and shook his head. The bar had already been open for four hours. Which meant drunk and sweaty people grinding and falling everywhere. Alcohol didn’t effect werewolves like it did regular people. We could drink three times any normal person and maybe then we might feel a buzz*

 

“Zagan! Man. Let’s go, time to leave.”

 

*Zagan shook his head and walked out the front door. His Beta Jamison and his third in command Gavin following behind him.

 

Zagan walked over to his motorcycle and tossed his leg over the bike and sat on the seat.*

 

“Alright boys, lets go!”

 

*Jamison yelled and laughed. All the bikes were started and, the engines roaring to life. Zagan left first, since he is the Alpha. Followed by Jamison and Gavin. Zagan loved riding his motorcycle, it was freeing to him. The close ocean breeze on his face, the trees Flying by. The fresh air. It was serenity for him. He favorite time was spent outside. The serenity soon cane to an end when more and more buildings came into view. As they got closer to town. The change in scenery and the smells changing drastically. The club finally came into view, as he pulled into the parking lot with Jamison and Gavin close behind. He pulled up to a parking spot as he parked and shut the bike off. Zagan looked over seeing all the Men and Women waiting in line to get into the bar. Zagan and the boys never had to wait, and they always have a private table, Zagan never liked to be in the middle of a bunch of people. Especially drunk and sweaty people. His eyes scanned the line, his eyes landing on a woman who kind of intrigued him.*

 

“Damn look at all the ladies.”

 

*Zagan looked over at Jamison and rolled his eyes*

 

Is that all you think about? Drunk women?

 

*Jamison just shrugged and nodded his head, causing Gavin to laugh*

 

Alright let’s get this over with I would rather not be here.

 

*Zagan got off his bike putting the key in his pocket. As they started making their way to the club, Jamison instantly does what he normally does and takes a few ladies hands from the line and takes them inside, followed by Gavin doing the same thing. Zagan just rolled his eyes, and he scoured the line for the same woman he say earlier, but she didn’t catch his eye again. Zagan nodded at the bouncer and walked in the club. Zagan walked over to the private table. He sat down and Jamison brings over the first round of shots. Zagan took the shot and now it was his turn to go get the next round. He pulled himself out of his seat and walked towards the bar, women everywhere. A hand grabbed his arm, as he turn there was a blonde who was obviously drunk, she was nearly falling on the ground. Zagan really didn’t want to deal with drunk women, he pulled himself out of the woman’s hold and as he turned around @RemiToTheRyan walked straight into him, Zagan did t move as his arm wrapped around her waist to catch her from falling. He helped her stand up and let her go*

 

Sorry.

@RemiToTheRyan

*I had been at the bar for a few hours mingling with my girls, not so much the drunkenly girl type but still having had a few and getting more as the hours went on.

 

It was my turn to get the shots, and as I moved between a few people a man moved in front of me almost catching Me off balance* oh my God I am so sorry, I hope I didn't step on you? Damn drunks everywhere tonight, can hardly move without someone trying something *smiles* again I'm sorry

*I looked up at @UntamedWeirdo and nodded as I moved to a low key point in the bar waving over my Favorite bartender Hannah* "hey *I pointed toward @UntamedWeirdo " whatever that guy is getting put it on my tab ok I kind bumped into him hard I owe him one." *She nodded handing me a water knowing me and the girls needed the star as I moved around the bar toward the Pool tables*

@UntamedWeirdo

*Zagan shook his head*

No need.

*He walks up to the bar, and talks to Hannah*

Put theirs on mine.

*Zagan and his friends were frequent there. Well more like his buddies. Hannah had always had a crush on Jamison, and would always do whatever they asked, Zagan ordered another round of shots and took the shots over to the private table*

 

@RemiToTheRyan

*I sat against the pool table sipping my water as I watched Hannah bring over the shots and waved as @UntamedWeirdo looked up. I thought it was on me so I pointed to myself until Hannah brought over some drinks* wait Hannah I didn't order these? "No but*pointing at @UntamedWeirdo Did *I squinted and put my hand to my hip looking over at my friend "who is he?"

@UntamedWeirdo

*Zagan sat down in his seat and shook his head listening to his buddies’ bicker and talk about women*

 

“I can get any woman in this place!”

 

*Zagan laughed as Jamison was getting offended by Gavins comment about him not being able to get a woman. *

 

@RemiToTheRyan

*I started looking around as my friend Madi was off talking to Mr doc and our lawyer friend was talking to Selyne. I smiled as I couldn't help but feel a warmth of finally belonging. Not so much in the romantic feel but a family feel

 

As I was daunting on a guy fighting with Another pushed my back as I almost tipped the tall table over I was standing by* horse shit bananas,  come on guys *I brushed my dress off from the peanuts*

 

@UntamedWeirdo

*Zagan instantly stopped talking and looked over to the commotion happening*

 

@RemiToTheRyan

*I grab my purse as I try to move and someone catches my arm as I love* hey hey come on *I try to laugh it off and go toward another table*

 

@UntamedWeirdo

*At this moment Zagan had his eyes on @RemiToTheRyan. Jamison and Gavin were watching the the guys start to go at it*

@RemiToTheRyan

*I look up as I brush a hair behind my face catching a glimpse of @UntamedWeirdo*

 

@UntamedWeirdo

*Zagan’s attention was pulled away from @RemiToTheRyan, to look at Jamison who had more shots*

@RemiToTheRyan

*I look away as I start some small talk with some people and I nod trying to pay attention but somehow catching a glimpse toward @UntamedWeirdo

 

@UntamedWeirdo

*Zagan was slamming down the shots Jamison and Gavin kept handing to him. But he stopped and shook his head*No more I’m done. That’s more than I have drank in a long time.  

*Gavin started joking*

“Feeling buzzed already?”

 

*Zagan just shook his head and out of the corner of eye he could see @RemiToTheRyan staring at him*

 

@RemiToTheRyan

*I smiled as I walked around the tables and the billiards coming toward the table*

"Okay, so" *I cleared throat in front of your friends* "I don't do this and I swear I've had only a few drinks, but do you wanna play some pool? Though I'm not that good"

@UntamedWeirdo

*Jamison and Gavin go quiet looking at Zagan, waiting for his answer. Just just looks up at her and nods*

Sure.

*He pulls himself up out of his seat and walks with her over to the pool tables*

@RemiToTheRyan

Can you help me set it up *I smile as I watch and whisper* does your friends tend to watch your every move all the time?

@UntamedWeirdo

·*Zagan looks over at them and chuckles*

Sometimes. I don’t hangout with many women, so. It’s a matter of them seeing me around a woman I didn’t grow up with.

*Zagan then helps her set up her stance and hold on the stick*

@RemiToTheRyan

*I smile as you go over me showing me how to shoot* "okay like this? And not many woman huh..so they are encouraging you?

@UntamedWeirdo

·That’s right. *Zagan nods*

What are friends for?

@RemiToTheRyan

To make bad decisions with , *laughs*

@UntamedWeirdo

*He chuckles and nods*

 

That’s true. They do plenty of that themselves.

 

*Zagan looks at Jamison and Gavin, who were still watching them. Zagan mindlinks then to stop, as their eyes instantly averted away*

@RemiToTheRyan

*smirks* well it's a good thing they don't always watch you *I pool the stick back and hit the white ball as I stand up stroking the stick* isn't it

@UntamedWeirdo

*He watches the ball as his attention moves back to her*

 

It sure is.

 

*He smirks and grabs a pool stick*

@RemiToTheRyan

Wanna make a bet? *Smirking as I walk by the pool table *

 

@UntamedWeirdo

·What’s the bet?

*He raises a brow*

@RemiToTheRyan

Well, if I win. You can take me to my place with a night cap.

If you win, your choice *smirks as I take the stick and hit 3 in* just so you know, my grandfather was state champion for 10 years in a row. He taught me

 

@UntamedWeirdo

A night cap?

 

*He taps his chin and nods*

 

Alright. What if I let you win?

 

*He raises a brow*

@RemiToTheRyan

Oh you want me to win? *Smirking* and your friends, this is not some show for them?

 

@UntamedWeirdo

·I don’t do everything to impress them.

*He leans down and lines up his shot, hitting three of his balls into the pockets*

 

@RemiToTheRyan

*eye brow up* and your bet against mine? *Kisses the air as I nod to your friends*

 

@UntamedWeirdo

If I win then I’ll bring you home and say goodnight and leave. So the choice is yours. How bad do you want to win?

RemiToTheRyan

Just like that leave huh *smirking as I take the stick hard from you and sit on the table taking the stick behind me hitting 4 more in* look at that I'm winning

@UntamedWeirdo

·I figured you’d want to win. *He chuckles and moves between her legs and grabs the pool stick from her and hitting a few more in while her arms were behind her back*

Seems like you’re still winning. *He whispers against her ear and smirks walking backwards and stops*

@RemiToTheRyan

·Oh don't stop that's just a tease *I sit there waiting* we could just stop here, that 8 ball is in my range anyways so either you can go with me now or lose to a girl *winks*

@UntamedWeirdo

Either way I still win. *He smirks*

 

@RemiToTheRyan

 

Oh is that so *hits the 8 ball* and coming *I jump down * to my home...you gonna stay or just leave *I take my finger tip to your ches going across walking behind you and as I walk past i wave  bye to Hannah at the bar *

@UntamedWeirdo

You did win. So that’s you choice. Unless you changed your mind. *He watches her and follows her out of the club*

@RemiToTheRyan

Oh I never change my mine d *winks* got a get away car before your boys see you go?

 

@UntamedWeirdo

How about a motorcycle?

 

*He raises a brow and walks towards his motorcycle*

 

@RemiToTheRyan

Think my dress will be okay on that?

 

@UntamedWeirdo

*He grins wickedly getting on the bike*

 

Probably not.

 

*He starts the engine*

 

@RemiToTheRyan

*laughs* so that means your gonna buy me a new dress and hide me from the neighbors since I'll be half naked

@UntamedWeirdo

·

That wasn’t part of the deal.

 

*He smirks*

 

@RemiToTheRyan

*squinting at you* so you want all the neighborhood to see me naked that's on you. I'm not afraid of showing my stuff

 

@UntamedWeirdo

·Who am I to tell you what to do. Now are you going to get on or not? *He raises a brow*

 

@RemiToTheRyan

Fine *I grab your waist and hold on*

 

@UntamedWeirdo

So where do you live? *He looks over his shoulder at her*

 

@RemiToTheRyan

*whispering in your ear my home as I hold tight* promise don't kill me on this thing

 

@UntamedWeirdo

I said I’d get you home. Never said how. *He chuckles and puts the kickstand up, and starts driving the motorcycle in the direction of her house*

 

@RemiToTheRyan

·*I hold tight closing my eyes scared as I don't look*

 

@UntamedWeirdo

·

*He chuckles feeling her arms tighten around him*

@RemiToTheRyan

·*doesn't open my eyes*

@UntamedWeirdo

·*He stops at a red light, and turns his head to look back at her* Just relax. *He whispers*

 

@RemiToTheRyan

·How? *Holds you*

@UntamedWeirdo

Nothing is gonna happen. You’re safe. Just take a deep breath.

 

@RemiToTheRyan

·

*taking a deep breathe I relax but almost faint*

@UntamedWeirdo

·

Hey, hey. *He pulls off to the side of the road* Easy there.

 

@RemiToTheRyan

·*looks up to you closing my eyes*

 

@UntamedWeirdo

·*He looks at her from over his shoulder* Are you okay?

 

@RemiToTheRyan

·*nodding* yes

@UntamedWeirdo

·Are you sure? I don’t need you fainting and falling.

 

@RemiToTheRyan

·

Yes take me home and stay

*He nods and starts driving again and soon arrives at her house, and parks his bike turning it off*

 

@RemiToTheRyan

·

I'm that house the two story #EndFirstDate

Comments